Benjamin Leldon Bradshaw DC, DABCI, DACBN
After Dr. Bradshaw’s sister, Lindsay, was diagnosed with Lupus in her early teens, he was determined to find a way to address the root cause of autoimmune diseases and help his sister and others who suffer from the effects of these disorders. When Lindsay passed away at 20 in a car accident, he made a commitment to spend his life helping as many people suffering with these life changing diseases as he could.
Over the years, Dr. Bradshaw has had the privilege of serving hundreds of children and adults with all types of autoimmune disfunction and chronic degenerative disorders and has seen dramatic results in the restoration of proper immune function and quality of life. He is esteemed by his colleagues as one of the leading experts in natural healthcare treatment. He is always on the cutting-edge of providing natural approaches for helping those who suffer from autoimmune diseases, hormonal imbalances, thyroid disorders, and chronic cardiometabolic disorders – like high cholesterol, diabetes, and heart disease.
Dr. Bradshaw’s foundation is rooted in his faith in Jesus Christ. He and his loving wife, Angie, are blessed with two children Blakely and Brayden.
- Dr. Bradshaw is Triple board certified and holds two coveted post graduate board certifications specializing in nutrition (DACBN) and the treatment of internal disorders(DABCI)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internist (DABCI) and member of the Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders
- Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition
- Doctor of Pastoral Sciences and member of the Pastoral Medical Association
- Post graduate advanced certification in Neuro-Structural Chiropractic through the Knee Chest Upper Cervical Specific Organization
- Currently sits on the board of the K.C.U.C.S and has the great privilege of serving as a teacher and mentor to doctors and students throughout the world
- Received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic where he graduated with honors
- Received his undergraduate degree from Clemson University in Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Research published in the Journal of Canadian Chiropractic Association and in Nutritional Perspectives magazine
- Certified Gluten Practitioner
- Certified in Functional Medicine Fundamentals
- Certified in Thyroid Disorders
- Certified in Pediatric Adjusting
- Master Level Certification in Extremity Adjusting
- Member of Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of S.C. Board of Chiropractic Association